Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things are steeming up...

Okay, so, official second post. :)

I just thought I would rant about my character for a little bit (since I can't write a chapter... cough *Katrina* cough (;...)

Well, for starters, her name is Sara Emily White. She lives with her mom (Amy) and dad (Richard), and is an only child. I don't think we ever described her hair color in the book so far, but it's light brown. She can drive, but she doesn't own a car. Her parents are against a 16 almost 17 year old having their own car. Even though most of her friends do. But her dad is also very lenient about letter her take the family car (suburban).

But why would a family of 3 need a suburban?? You may ask me. Well, Sara has about 8 cousins on her mom's side alone. And the family get's together; a lot. So it's good for those kinds of things. But it is also very useful for Richard's work, whatever he does. We're not quite sure yet. Aha. But it's not bad. Richard is totally legal! Don't worry. :)

For the record, Amy is a bank accountant. I really didn't know what to give her for a job, so... she gets the first job that popped into my head. Which I only thought of because I was talking to my friend Jeff and that's what his mom does. Well, Jeff's mom works in the bank; I'm not quite sure what she does. Anyway, Jeff isn't in the story, so he's not that important right now. I hope he doesn't read this, but knowing me, I'll give him the link... (I have a big mouth... Like Sara!)

*shakes head* Back to my point. Sara is right in the middle of being an introvert and an extrovert. She can have her extreme moments when she wants, but she know when to be quiet. But then again; she knows what she want's and will go to great lengths to get it. Even if it could hurt the people around her. Ouch. Not good. She could use a reality check once in a while. No doubt.

Sara has grown up in the same town her whole life. She knows no else. Which is good and bad. I'm sure you can figure out the pros and cons for yourself. She never had many boyfriends. Her first was Nick in 7th grade. Then there was John in 9th grade, but that was like a 1 date deal. So you couldn't really call him a boyfriend. After John came Gabriele. But that was the summer after 9th grade. Sara went to Italy for about a month and a half in the summer to visit family. I guess you could call it family friends with benefits. Ha ha. But that broke off after Sara went back to America. Oh well. Just don't ever ask Sara about her past guys, she won't tell you. Sorry.

Then, there was Greg. Nick introduced them when Greg started going to the same school as everybody else in 10th grade. Now Greg and Sara have been dating for almost a year. Could they go for much longer? This is the longest relationship Sara has ever been in, can she tough it out, or will old feeling get in the way?

Who knows? :)

That's it for intro to my character. I hope you like her. :D

Adieu for now. More blogging to come.
Katie <3

1 comment:

Love Triangle :) said...

Ha ha Katie! it's ur turn to finish!!! lol

Trina! <33