Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jenni...

I loved Katie's last post so much, that I decided to copy her. Go ahead and call me a copycat or a trend stealer, but it's all in good fun!

So my character- well the character I write most about is Jennifer(Jenni for short) Cassidy. I haven't come up with her middle name yet. Why...well I'm not sure. I'll let you know when I do!!!

Jenni is 15, the youngest in her group of friends. The not-so-dumb blonde skipped the third grade when she lived in Wildwood, New Jersey.Her father, Jacob Ryan is a proud member of the United States Army. That's how he met Jenni's mother, Kimberly. Kimberly was training to be a nurse at the University of Miami. He was based in Ft. Lauderdale, and was attending a few classes at UM. Not that he actually went to class, unlike his daughter. Because of Jacob's job, the Cassidy family...including Jenni's younger sister Kathryn(Katy) and younger brother Ryan(Ry)...is forced to move around wherever his work takes him. They had never lived in once place for more than a year, until Jenni was in the 7th grade, and her parents promised they would stay there until she graduated, but a sudden opening may have her leaving her best friends...and maybe boyfriend.

Jenni is an obvious beauty, although sometimes it gets in her way! She's tall with blonde hair, green eyes, and a killer smile. Although she had braces for a LONG two and a half years, she had always had perfectly white teeth. I guess you could say she's pretty much boy obsessed on the inside, but a smart standalone on the outside.

Her life consists of hanging out with friends, talking on the phone with her friends, texting her friends, babysitting her siblings, and studying.

Back to her parents. Even though her dad is with her, he is never around, and her mom well is a bit over protective. Jenni is almost always grounded, although she never does anything bad.

And that's pretty much all I have for my Character so far. Honestly I came up with most of this stuff right now, so it may change! Seriously Katie, how did you come up with all of that?


Well that's all for right now.

<3 Erin

No comments: