Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is this thing on? Can everybody hear me?

Oh.kay. Let's get some things straight (This is Katie btw). I'm not moving YET. My mom gave me the option of living with my Dad, and staying here. I haven't decided yet, but when I do, I'll let everybody know. :)

And another thing. KATRINA!!!! lol. You have to finish re-writing your "last chapter" before I can write anything. So even though it's true [that I am very, very, VERY busy at school], don't pin the delay of the book on me, YET. (; *cough*Erin*cough*

Aaaaaaand, the next thing I'm going to write about, will be Jenni and Sara cheerleading. Woo-hoo! Now would be the opritune moment, Katrina. After Tuesday of next week, I have the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving! :p

Well, that's my life story, I guess... I wish it were a little more eventful... like in our story... (sorta)

Haha. Well, we're off to see Twilight at midnight tonight! :) / :0 / :D
We're gonna have tons of fun! And I still have to go to school tomorrow. Yippie for chemistry. Ugh.

Anyway,

I'm out, Girl Scout.
Peace.

K.Jay.

No comments: